Before the release of any new pin (or batch thereof) I conduct a rigorous quality control assessment of every. single. one. On occasions I find a pin that is less than perfect and that is when it will end up in this listing.
There are two classifications of imperfect pins: B grade and C grade.
B grade pins have very minor superficial imperfections that aren't immediately noticeable including (but not limited to)
- minuscule bubbles in the enamel
- minor scratches in the metal
- slightly uneven coverage of enamel or epoxy
C grade pins have noticeable, even if minor, imperfections including (but not limited to)
- uneven coverage of enamel or epoxy
- enamel on the metal
- missing enamel
- uneven form, i.e. where the pin wasn't perfectly formed from the original mold
Whether B or C grade, all pins are still wearable.
This pin measures 1" in diameter, is hard enamel and comes with a rubber clutch as standard. You can purchase locking backs separately here. If you do purchase these please read the section on how to use them so as to avoid breaking the back off the pin.
Technical Bits and Pieces:
Processing Time: 1-3 business days
Shipping Cost: enamel pins ship for a flat rate of 1,50€ within Germany and 4,00€ elsewhere without tracking - if you want tracking you must select the respective option at checkout
Shipped From: Germany
Shipping Time: varies from country to country*
Postal Service: Deutsche Post
* for more information on anything, including expected delivery times, please consult the relevant page(s) as found in the FAQ section of the main menu.
Social? Follow Pretty In Punk on Instagram for the most up-to-date information on new releases, re-stocks, sales and other special offers!
If you have any questions that haven't been answered above please feel welcome to email me! firstname.lastname@example.org